|Weekly Rental Prices for 2017||Season||Price - UK Sterling||Price - US Dollars|
|Easter, Christmas & New Year||Peak||£600||$900|
|April, May, June, September, October||Mid||£500||$750|
|January, February, March, November, December|
(excluding Easter, Thanksgiving & Christmas period)
|Pool heating (per week)||£105||$160|
- The prices shown are for Seven nights accommodation.
- PLEASE NOTE: The price you see in UK Sterling is the price you pay. We do accept payments in US Dollars although the prices may change due to exchange rate fluctuations (please use the currency converter below for the latest exchange rates).
- Prices include Florida State taxes of 12% and are for the villa, not per person.
- Prices includes electricity, water, air-conditioning, cable TV, heating, linens, towels and beach towels.
- 2017 – Easter period is the 8th April through to the 23rd April
- 2017 – Thanksgiving period is the 21st November to the 28th November
- 2017 – Christmas and New Year period is the 19th December to the 8th January 2017
A number of services are available from our management company. These include –
- Welcome Pack – £22 / $35 Standard
- Airport Pick-up – Orlando International Airport – Cost $70 each way
- Airport Pick-up – Sanford Airport – Cost $120 each way
- Hire car delivered to Villa – Please ask for details
- Taxi / Limo service – Please ask for details
- Champagne & Flowers – $60
- Daily Maid Service – (General tidy up & vacuum) – Cost $35 per day
Please Note: Prices for extras are liable to change, please ask for the up to date prices at time of booking.
- Please note that the villa contains a cot/playpen, high chair, stroller, car booster seat, car seat and baby monitor which are available for you to use at no additional cost. Additional baby equipment can be hired from our management cost for a small fee.
- Please book additional services in advance of your arrival date to avoid disappointment. If you require any other services please ask. If we or our management company can’t help, we are sure we’ll know someone who can.
- Please note: Pool heating is generally required between October and March only. It can be ordered locally if not pre-ordered but you may have to wait up to 24 hours for the pool to heat.